Saturday, September 03, 2005

MY MISSION

I was on a mission this week

My friends brother is in the army ... need I say more?? Well he is leaving for Iraq this month and she has been bummed out about a few things so my mission was to try and cheer her up. Hey its the least I could do because when I have my shitty days about missing mom she is there for me so I did what I could this week to cheer her up and let her know I am here for her!!

MON: Sunday night she slept over and I took her to school and put a cheer up card in her backpack and surprised her in the afternoon by picking her up :)

TUES: I MADE A CHEER UP CARE PACKAGE and left it in her driveway in the early AM, then that night we went a football game and had a good time :) !!

WED: She played hooky on my day off so we spend the day driving around town OMG no lie literally driving around town haha but it was fun :) !!

THURS: Embarrassing surprise pick up from school hahaha and lets just say a beetle horn is real loud plus she could not get the balloon off my side mirror lol I did that on purpose. O yeah and her crush also saw this haha it was funny classic funny that is. I told her this is nothing at all the embarrassing moments have not yet begun hahaha. Then let the Fast and the Furoious driving begin. Hey you have to TURBO it up sometime why own a TURBO BUG if you dont use it. We hit the beach for a surpirse QUARTER WISH and then made it back home with time to spear.

FRI: CHEER UP TEXT MESSAGES FROM HELL ALL DAY FROM ME

SAT: Tonight ahh its gonna be a chill out relax fun night. It is what we like to call it "OUR GIRLS NIGHT IN" ok ok going out for dindin then gonna chill out at home with chips, dip and smirnoff in our hands, while we watch the notebook hahaha.

:::: ALL OF THAT BECAUSE ::::::

In good times

And bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for

so

Keep smilin'
Keep shinin'
Knowin' you can always count on me
Ooo for sure
come on dudet that's what friends are for!!

No comments: