Monday, September 26, 2005

This weekend :)

This weekend was fun ..... it was that good simple ice cream cone with sprinkles after a bad dinner ... Last week was the week from hell!! Had a lot on my mind and just took it out on the world ... ok ok ok one person and she knows who she is ... I AM SORRY ABOUT THAT!!

SAT 7:30pm DISNEY ON ICE :) Disney on ice was so amazing... I wish mom could have been there she would have loved the show. I was sad at the beginning, and at times I had to look away, but over all I did have a blast!! I think a lot of how I was feeling last week was about going to disney on ice without mom!! In the end I am glad I went and ALYSSA thanks for coming with me YOU ARE A LIFESAVER!! They say the first of everything is hard the first year. Yeah the world is right because my emotions have been on a roller coaster ride the past few months. You know the more and more I think about it wow really the first year is almost over!! Sometimes you want time to fly right by, but then other times you just want it to takes its sweet little time. Either way if you really think about it time is time ... it does not speed up or slow down!! Ok Ok Ok enough of my useless thoughts!!
SUN MIAMI DOLPHINS FOOTBALL GAME:
Wow is all I have to say ... GO FINS!
The short version:
Michael has season tickets and could not find anyone to go with him so he asked me. Why no right I have no plans. Well the early morning 7am day started off nice. Yes 7am on a sunday because we tailgate with crazy people. On our way to the stadium it was a monsoon no lie we got more rain that day then we did during the hurricanes that have hit fla. The rain lasted from 7am till about noon 30. Yeah perfect timing for the game ... NOT !!! The sun came out and holly skata (shit) was it was it HOT!! Ok hot is not the word lets say AFRICA HOT!! Over all again it was fun and yes they won. They are lucky because I would have pitched a fit if they lost and I had to not only sit in the rain, get my hair wet, walk in the mud with flip flops on, and then sit in the hot sun baking like a cookie for 5 hrs.... O YEAH ARE THEY LUCKY!! I guess we can say I am a true DOL-FAN!!

MON:
Have not been feeling good.... just dont want to get out of bed!! I took Dakota to the vet and he got his stitches taken out ... poor thing ... his ear is still swollen and it still looks bad but they said he will be ok . I guess that is really all that maters!!

Dads hand is doing good so all is great so far!! Lets just see if these people pay for the damage they have done!! The court day is OCT 19 ugh happy b-day to me ... regardless you so know I am gonna be in that court room!!! I will keep you posted on how that goes!!

Till next time take care and keep reading!!

P.S>
COUNTDOWN BEGINS HALLOWEEN HORROR UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HERE WE COME .... only all week to go ... TUES WED THRS FRI ...then.... SAT we are on the road to O-TOWN (orlando)!
WHOOHOOO I CANT WAIT!!
O NO this week is gonna go by so slow I can feel it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hang in there chrissie times will get better.
LS
cant wait to see you in my part of town!