Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I dont need another mom in my life


The 6th ....

"YOU DONT NEED ANOTHER MOM IN YOUR LIFE" ... a comment made by a dude to me.... you know yeah ok the truth is I dont need another mom in my life, but sometimes when that void is emtpy inside and then touched it reminds you that people do care and are watching over you!!

Had a long talk with a good friends mom today ... OMG it was so weird but we talked about so much ... good times, bad times, had smiles , tears (lots of them) ... I had so much on my mind that it was nice to actually talk to a mom. I really miss that about mom not being around the just talking to a mom part. Friends are there, but for some reason a mom understand all plus in the end they are always right hahaha we all know its so damn true!!!! Anyway all is well and the 5th is finally over, but also this time around it was different. I cried more on that day than I have the past few 5th's since Jan. I guess I just have so much inside that I pick one day a month to let it all out. I cant do that anymore because not only am I pushing family away but also friends who want to be there for me!!

Its weird how everyone is in search of something but at times when we dont know what it is we all tend to go crazy!! ASKING A LOT OF WHY's and also thinking about shit!!

At 25 you should not be lost you should have found yourself and on that path you are gonna travel down for a long time, but I have not. My life use to be all planned out and the not knowing part use to bother me a lot, but not anymore. I guess because I see life so different now. I look at life as an open book, an endless journey, a right and wrong way of life ..... you live for life rather than live for work ... in Chrissie English "LIVE EVERYDAY AS IF IT WAS YOUR LAST"!! Anyway I know no matter what all will turn out ok. I mean look at me ... ok ok ok bad example haha but really come one I am crazy but turned out ok!!

Well I feel this week is gonna be a good one!!

ONLY TIME WILL TELL!!

No comments: