Friday, September 30, 2005

Halloween Horror Nights 2005


It is Friday and tomorrow (SAT) is OCT 1st ... its the start of my most adventurous month so far this year. As of right now OCT is all planned out, but you know what happens when ya have plans ... Murphy's Law comes into play so I will keep you posted an all!!

Wow I am actually sad and happy that OCT is finally here!! At first I so did not want it to come around, but now its like ok I will do fine as long as I keep busy and not think about mom. Wait does that mean that I am being selfish or just trying to move on. Either way I feel it is selfish, but I cant just sit around and think about it!! I get sad and turn into a BITCH!!

Well like I said I will keep you posted!!

As for this weekend:
ROAD TRIP SATURDAY DAY ::::
Leaving Fort Laudy at 8am and that should put us in O-town (Orlando) around noon :)
I do have a surprise stop planned out, but I'm not sure if we are gonna stop I dont want to rush the day so I might just scratch that idea. Its still up in the air!

SATURDAY NIGHT
HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS at Universal Studios
whoohoo its gonna be a blast!!

SUNDAY DAY::::
Check out by 11 and head on home. No rush might drive around O-town before we head back but again we are gonna play it all by ear

Yeah well over all its a short mini vacation to but hey we all need a break sometimes and this is gonna be fun!!

I will surly post when I get back!
P.S>
Happy Birthday to you whoo
Happy Birthday to you whoooooo
Happy Birthday toooo Colleennnnn :) whooohoooo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOooooo YOUuuuuu!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OneNote 12 Takes Shape
My Account | From Microsoft Watch: Like we said, the Office bloggers are starting to come out of ... But will the Redmondians be able to convince a whole new cadre of programmers to sign up?
HELLO, I’m new to blog surfing and I’m trying to figure this thing out! I KNOW my kids were born knowing this stuff … but not me! I had no idea there are so many neat and interesting sites out there covering everything. I’m looking for info on Gold Finder and landed here just looking around. Would you mind if I add you to my favorites and just drop by every once in a while?

Anonymous said...

WTF, HUH, WHo is this??


Hope Orlando is/was fun :)