Tuesday, October 04, 2005

THE LINE "IM SORRY"

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!

This weekend Murphy's Law came into effect ... wow.... it was so fucken crazy that I dont even want to relive the weekend by posting, so I will just move on and not post about it at all!! Lets just say "ALL THATS LEFT IS AN UNHAPPY ENDING :("

*I HAVE BEEN THINKING*
YEAH THAT IS NEVER GOOD !!!

What does the line "IM SORRY" really mean when it is said???
Websters Mini Dictionary Says:
SORRY IS : Feeling or expressing sympathy, pity, or regret; Worthless or inferior; paltry; Causing sorrow, grief, or misfortune; grievous


sorry - keenly sorry or regretful;
sorry - feeling or expressing sorrow or pity;

sorry - having regret or sorrow or a sense of loss over something done or undone;
sorry - feeling or expressing pain or sorrow for sins or offenses
feeling or expressing remorse for misdeeds
sorry - bad; unfortunate

I dont know ... I hate that line .... its used so loosely that I personally feel that when it is said its just said for that person so say something to the other person to make them both feel better!! Yet its still a word many people need to hear all the time, but one I just despise!! Why should you have to say "IM SORRY" ... Whats done is done right and it cant be taken back so why said it!! WHY DO PEOPLE SAY "IM SORRY".... HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN IT IS REALLY MEANT??? HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN IT IS GENUINE???? HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN IT COMES FROM THE HEART AND IS NOT JUST ANOTHER LINE??

I wish I had an answer but I dont so this post is really useless when it comes to posting so I am gonna stop right here. Rid this week and post about my next trip when it comes around!

SEE YOU ALL LATER

Chrissie :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

chris i told you so and "i am sorry"
LS

Anonymous said...

BoStOn

BoStOn

BoStOn

:)

Anonymous said...

WE ALL TOLD YOU
CREW