Friday, October 07, 2005

THE UPDATE

UPDATE TIME

Dakota is doing good his ear is almost fully healed still a little sensitive but hey at least he has an ear from the attack. Dads hands are doing good also!! The bite hand is fully healed but the hand he was hitting the dog with still hurts. I told him to get it checked out but he says no because yes he is a stubborn greek!!

THATS WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR ... FOR GOOD TIMES ... AND BAD TIMES ....
THE FIGHT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD!!
Alyssa and I are fine ..... God damn no lie when it comes to friendships its a fucken job haha na just kidding just had a bump in the road but now all is water under the bridge REALLY under the bridge this time!! I so could not get on a plane knowing shit was still up in the air!! Anything could happen but then again anything could happen with me walking across the street and getting hit by a bus!! I just hate flying period so having that on my mind and also shit not settled it would have just made the flight, and trip 10 times worst!! BUT ITS ALL GOOD NOW!!

Michael and Gina are doing good . She is in Orlando and he is still here in South Florida. Yes its hard at times but I think all will be ok with them. They find a way to see each other almost every weekend or every other weekend so that is a plus when it comes to that relationship. Her parents just moved from South Florida to North Carolina and she misses them a lot I am not sure what she is gonna do about that but as of right now her decision is still up in the air when it comes to staying in Orlando or going to North Carolina. dont want to jinx that so I am just gonna stop talking about them.

Dad has been working hard I think he keeps working the hours he is working to keep his mind off of mom. Do you blame him?? This month is mom and dads anniversary month and also dad and my Birthday. Its not gonna be the same and I know that is on dads mind. He wont show it but I know!

Michael has been working working working and also going to school. Not sure when this kid is gonna graduation but he is not worried about it. He wants to get it over with but then he says school keeps him going at times. HAHAHA I was glad when it was over but then in some weird way I miss it!! OKOKOK I could live without the early AM classes but I do miss it!!

All of are cars are driving well. Michael is happy with his new MAZDA 3 , 5 Door, Limited Addition showroom car. Dad loves his FORD EXPLORER TRAC he just put in for his custom license plate .... PORTIA T (moms name)...... that will arrive in 6 to 8 weeks. My new beetle bug (HERBIE) I love so much NO LIE HE IS THE BEST. Gonna go down for my custom plate sometime next week. I am still thinking of names. Everything I came up was with taken so if you have any ideas pass them right along!! Its a Blue / Purple VW BUG so feel free to help out!!

As for me I am doing good hanging in there and also trying to keep busy at times. I am not working but that is ok I have some money saved up. I mean hey why save it and not enjoy it :)!! After this month I will be looking for a JOB!! Ugh I dread that word because I know its gonna be a shit ass job and not one in the industry yet!! YES YET I HAVE A FEW MORE MONTHS TILL I WILL START LOOKING AGAIN!!! Got to get pass this year and then dive right into the industry again!

This week was a very crazy week. Between the rain rain go away song in my head.... the eye doc appointments and omg dont get me started with what they had to do. Lets just say I hate eye docs. Last week bro and I were wrestling and he elbowed me in the eye and popped a blood vessel and of course it got infected. I had an eye patch on for 4 days it was so horrible but all is ok now. Just have to keep putting drops in my eyes for the next two weeks. THIS WEEK WAS A TRYING WEEK !! I jumped into my car and drove to the cemetery. I was like I so need to get the fuck over this of not going to see mom. Well yeah that did not happen..... no lie I sat in my car just crying!! :( I could not even drive into the place. YEAH I CHICKENED OUT ...I thought I could do it but I was wrong!! I FEEL GUILTY NOT GOING TO VISIT HER BUT I JUST CANT!! I HOPE I CAN SOON!!

I am leaving a day early for BOSTON .... Actually gonna try been trying all week but I finally got a standby flight at 4:10pm today. I am gonna visit Danit and also go to the JASON MRAZ Concert on Sunday. Its a short trip but one that is needed!!

Ok I am out of here for now!

P.S> Less than 2 weeks till my b-day ... OGOD 26 damn.... I better do something wild and crazy in BOSTON before 25 is long gone!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...I think I know something that you did that I would constitute as wild and crazy. But yeah, that could just be MY opinion... ;)

Anonymous said...

what????chris???what are you not telling me??? i want a call when you get back to florida or I am gonna have to ask rich&famous what the hell happened in boston!!
LS