Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Happy Birthday To Me


The Caller ID GLOBE in the living room


Today I am 26.... whoohooo you say but not in my case!! You know :) I got through 25 and still working on making it through this crazy ass year so I must say over all I am doing better than I ever imagined right now!!!

What is a Birthday??? The internet says it is the day of your birth hahaha we all knew that but in my eyes a birthday was always suposed to be all about that one person. Its the one day a year that everyone can say hell yeah this is my day, no one can do you wrong, no worries in the world, and its your total fun day no matter what!!

This year it does not feel like that it feel just like any other day nothing special!!

What sucks about my 26th birthday is that it is my first birthday without mom (I miss her a lot)!! For the past 10 months I have been dreading this day !!! I wish this day would have never come because the truth is I did not want to face the traditions alone, but now that it is here I wish it would just end!! Its been a long one so far and the time is only 1:19am I still have 23 hrs of Oct 19th to live!!

:::::WISHING:::::

()

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday t you.. Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday dear CHRISSIE... Happy Birthday to you!!!!! Yeah... you are still 7 in my eyes... love you dude!!