Monday, October 24, 2005

Good Night for now Wilma


GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE

The weather is still nice outside .... a little wind but nothing serious ... nothing in the range of hurricane force winds ... DAMN THE NEWS... DAMN YOU WEATHER PEOPLE .... Just turned the TV on and guess what .... yes news ... more news ... the same news... more of the same shit news for the past 5 days ...... O god the hurricane is traveling so slow!! Wow I dont know hot much of this I can take and lol its only been what 6 hrs since I have been indoors. Ok I can never do anything bad to ever had to go to jail. I would find a way to kill myself if I had to live in an inclosed area for a long time ... long time for me meaning 1 day haha.

Ok well I am off to surf the net for a while before I hit the sack .....

ZzzzZzzzZzz (-.-)

ahhh I can hear my pillow calling my name!!! I am so tired and for the record I did my good deeds the past few days for the rest of my life..... Hurricane Shutters Suck...... I helped a total of 4 people put shutters up for this hurricane (WILMA) so I better see some mailboxes missing.... I am talking I want to see a mailbox fly through the air!! Yes you read right and yes I dont care I better see some impressing damage .... come on at least give me something from this hurricane if I had to help put shutters on 4 different homes!!!

PEACE OUT FOR NOW

P.S.> Alyssa I am so proud of you whoohoohoo you kicked ass today on the ladder putting shutters up ... you go girl ... yeah 2005 is a woman's world... sorry guys looks like we are so moving on up!!!


P.P.S>Dudet the posted time on this blog was just for you :)

No comments: