Friday, October 28, 2005

AFTER WILMA

Me outside during the storm


Sunday Night after I blogged the weather got really bad!! I was like O SHIT!!

Mon Morning it was holly shit KISS YOUR ASS GOOD-BYE type is shit going on with the weather. Our power went out around 6:30 am then from then on it was just horrible. We closed out shutters the night before so all was good but still I hate shutters you feel so lost because you can see anything that is going on outside. The worst part of anything is being able to hear shit but not seeing it.

During the hurricane I opened my shutter just to see what was going on and all you see were roof tiles all over the place so I ran outside. Yeah I did not care if I got hit I needed to make sure my car was ok :) so I ran outside and moved my car back away from the house!! Then I moved my dads car back but his car had gotten hit. Not bad INS will totally cover it but it still got hit. That was about 7am and we were not in the clear till around noon. During the time I was in and out of the house. It was crazy but we still had to see the damage that was going on.

Curiosity gets the best of you at times!!

At around noon the clean up started to begin. It was bad trees were down, cars were wrecked, fences were just mangled, and people were just devastated but all ok.

After I helped my dad clean the house up I went around the hood and started to help other people.

After a few hours of that I decided to run over to Alyssa's house to make sure all was ok and it was. She came home with me and we camped out under the stars Mon night. It was so beautiful the amount of stars that were shinning in the sky was just fucken amazing!!

Tues
NO WATER NO POWER NO ANYTHING ... I Could never live like this .... Yeah to all you Amish people FUCK THAT SHIT!!

Wed
Everyone the past 3 days were in bed by 8 no lie during an outage you only have a limit amount of things you can do to entertain yourself. I would not be surprised if 9 months from now you see Florida with a record of babies being born.

Thurs
Our Power finally came on ... it came on then went out and then came back on thank god!! I feel sorry for all those people who still dont have power!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give your Home a new look with shutters. Your home can benifit from shutters by adding curb appeal to your house.