Tuesday, October 11, 2005

BOSTON TRIP IN A NUT SHELL

BOSTON

BOSTON whoohoohooo fun is all I have to say!!

FRI
First night in boston O yeah Danit showed me a good time. It a was a great start to a great trip :)!!

SAT
RAIN RAIN GO THE FUCK AWAY
It was rain rain rain all day and no lie so cold. Yeah I went from AFRICA HOT to whoohooo cold!! No lie Danit and I had to buy Boston sweatshirts off the street haha yeah talk about dorks :) but hey I got a BOSTON sweater out of it!! She showed me around town and yes we walked in the rain forever. It was funny because usally I would say hell no but the rain was different than FLA wet big old rain drops it was more of a mist most of the time . O yeah Danit had her rainboots on hahaha I will have to post a pic because it was no lie pretty damn funny. Yes I made mad fun at her but after my socks got wet I was thinking pretty smart investment!!
We met up with Danit's Friend Jesse (YES THE RINGTONE JESSE) he was fun :)!!
After we walked around we went to this place called DICKS :)!! its a funny ass restaurant and yes they are dicks (RUDE) to you at times but its all in good fun!!
They make these hats and each of our hats said this!!
Me: I found these kids at the playground.
Danit: don't eat meat but I play with it.
Lisa: It takes a lot of money to look this cheap.
Jesse: Two pump chump.
Katryn (Fun Sucker) : My legs are like 7-11, open 24 hours.

After Dicks we went to the bokkstore:
Here is that story!!

I was walking around with Lisa and just talking and people watching when three weird men came up to both of us ... they basicly corner Lisa and I. They wanted girls opinion on some qustions. We were like um ok this is akward but whatever lol and they asked us about if we married a guy would we take there last name. Lisa was like well yea I would if he asked me and was willing to spend the rest of his life with me of course I'd be honored to take his name. but I turn around a say hell no its the 21st century... Well aparently thats what this girl Victoria an ex gf said to one of the guys and they couldnt understand why she would not take his name. They went on with this whole speech about how they call this girl Vicky "slut" (it really started getting weird here) so lisa said if anything I would just dash and hifinate it. Then we both started to walk away from the werid men ..... when his friend grabbed Lisa and said "hey she has a U shaped smile" we were both like WTF and looked at eachother .... then this one guy explained about 2 types of smiles and i apparently remined him of his ex gf and told me i had a nice smile and I looked/should be an exotic dancer. That is part of what that smile meant. Then the creepy asian man at this piont starts rubbing Lisa's back and crossing over into her personal bubble and she start leaning into me freaked out. After about 20 mins of that shit danit finally came to the rescue. She called Lisa's cell phone from behine this bookshelf and we told the freaks we had to jet. We left the bookstore and headed downstairs when we over heard this girl talking about three guys and a U shaped smile. We all look at her and I made a comment ... she said yeah they asked me the same thing but I was alone ... O hell no that is fucked up at least I had Lisa with me and that was werid enough I dont even want to think about me being alone while they were talking to me so .... no way was I gonna take that shit so I ran up the stairs to tell the store people what happened... Then left before I had to see those guys again!!

SUN
Walked Walked and Walked around town. Bought some things for people (Alyssa and Michael) , hit the JASON MRAZ Concert (holly shit soooooo good) and then drank the night away. O yeah I met Danits Friend Noah hahaha lets just say he is a libra too. We posted Danits Number on a bunch of door boards in the dorm hahaha and had this one dude call her yeah it was fun college funny stuff!!

Danit was looking for some and wanted to go to her tall hotties apt (same apt as fri) yeah sorry Danit that was not gonna happen!!

We hung out at Lisa's till 4:30 in the morn just talking ... Lisa and I hit it off she is FUN danit fell alseep for a while and then I came up with this thought of flying standby again and when I called JETBLUE (my new fav airline) I made the decision to stay an extra day whoohoo !!

MON
Chill out day ... woke up at around 11 got out around noon and hit the town again!!


TUES
Tuesday morn while Danit and I were on our way to the Airport Lisa calls her to tell her about this site she found !! Well come to find out while Lisa was surfing the net she just decided to look up U and C shaped smiles (WHAT THOSE FREAK BOOKSTORE DUDES WERE TALKING TO US ABOUT) well low and behold an entire scripted conversation for guys to memorize and use to pick up chicks. On the site it said its a sure thing .... WTF is this world coming to!!

Then my flight was delayed 4 hrs

OVER ALL THE TRIP WAS A FUN AND MEMORABLE ONE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know you have some more back story to share so you better either post it or call me
LS