Wednesday, September 21, 2005

FEELING DOWN

SIMPLE PLAN COULD NOT HAVE SAID THIS ANY BETTER

Do you ever feel like breaking down?
Do you ever feel out of place?
Like somehow you just don't belong
And no one understands you

Do you ever wanna run away?
Do you lock yourself in your room?
With the radio on turned up so loud
That no one hears you screaming

No you don't know what it's like
When nothing feels all right
You don't know what it's like
To be like me ....

To be hurt
To feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one's there to save you
No you don't know what it's like
Welcome to my life

______________________________________

This weekend was fun ... hung out with Alyssa , embarrassed her at her JROTC car wash ... drove with with the SONG BLASTING "AT THE CAR WASH" hahaha IM SO BAD!! We went to the rodeo, drove around town, painted potery, ate out and laughed most of the time!! Chris (alyssa's bro) left for IRAQ this weekend (so so so so so sad) but all will be ok and he will be back in 6 months on leave for 1 or 2 weeks and then gone for another 6 months to complete his tour .... then whoohoo he will be home sweet home for good.

Hurricane Rita passed over us yesterday O god dont even get me started with these FLA hurricanes ... WHY AGAIN DO WE LIVE HERE??? Good part was I got to catch a few waves whoohoo had my GONE SURFING :) sing up :) and got to hang ten ok ok ok I only have a short board and hanging ten is only done in a long board so I just SURFING THE DAY AND NIGHT AWAY!! I got to do a lot of thinking about life and all that good shit... I know I know how boring but then again my life is pretty boring if I have time to blog.

Well the next 3 weekends are already panned out whoohoo its gonna be fun !! First week of OCT I will be in Orlando (HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS), the next weekend here I come BOSTON (visit Danit and go to the Jason Mraz Concert) the third weekend full of family fun (Cuz Colleen, husband David, and daughter Zowie) will be in town from Arizona, then on the 19th whoohoo HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME O YEAH , HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME BOOOYAH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ME WHOOHOOOHOO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEE!!!!!! O GOD I will be 26 HOLLY SHIT it just hit me ... I need a drink now ok ok ok make it a double... O MAN THAT JUST MEANS ANOTHER GRAY HAIR ... O GOD I FEEL THE STRESS COMING ON .. THINK I AM GONNA NEED MORE THAN A DRINK!! OK OK OK its not the 19th yet I still have time to think about how I am gonna change the year I was born on all my legal documents hahaha!! Well after that day passed its me singing .... "Lookout weekend cause, here I come Because weekends were, made for fun!!" O yeah that weekend its gonna be a HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND FOR ME!!

Thats my month ALL IN A NUT SHELL!!

I am out for now!!

Love
Chrissie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had an eventful weekend. Your plans for October are great, you will have a blast. I personally have been to Halloween Horror Nights..okay i cant type and leave out my...'s lol you know who this is...We are gonna have soooo much fun at HHN... Can't wait love you dude...
P.S.
That girl Alyssa is a cool chick!!!