Thursday, September 15, 2005

Dog Attack on Dakota & Dad

Just when you think your day your month or even your year cant get any worst ... HA HA HA HA someone finds a way to fuck all that up!!

At around 6:30pm Sept 14,2005 Dakota and Dad were attacked by a neighborhood dog. It started off as a regular night they both ate din din, and then it was time for Dakota's after din din walk. Yeah they both didn't get very far when this dog (pitbull) 3 houses away attacked dakota. Dad and 2 of the owners dog did what they could to get the other dog off Dakota but when those jaws lock that is it.

I get a phone call from my dumb ass brother and raced to the 24hr animal hospital. When I got there the dog only got a part of Dakota's face, neck but mostly his ear. They had to keep him for a few hrs to stitch it up and place a drain in it . Poor thing is right!! Now he has to walk around with this lampshade on his head. When I saw him come out of the back I was like O SHIT NO WAY hahaha no walks during the day for him for the next 7 days!! No lit its gonna be before the sun comes up and when it goes down!!

We also took hard headed dad to the hospital to get a shot ... OMG dont get me started on that. I tell you my dad can be stupid sometimes!!

Its 3:30am and we just picked him up from the ER vet. He is doing ok you can tell he is a little traumatized plus he hates this lampshade. I feel so sorry for him because he will bump into something and stop walking. I cant help but laugh at that but also feel bad at the same time.

I AM A MEAN DOG!!

The Court date for this shit is Oct 19th ... yeah my birthday happy birthday to me ... you so better believe I am so going to that.

I will keep you updated on how he is doing.
Dakota's Tail is between his legs
The lamp shade
He cant lay down with this shade on :(
His ear ..
it keeps touching the lampshade I bet it hurts like hell too
... POOR THING..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

o my god you did not kill that other dog. That is not the chris I know! poor pup i'm sorry the news please keep me posted.
love LS