Monday, September 05, 2005

The 5th :(


The 5th well what can I say ... another month of missing mom and who knows how many more to go.

Why is it that I dread the 5th of every month. I so hate that day!!! From 12:01am to 11:59pm the day just starts off bad, drag on, and it seems to just never end.

On the 4th of every month I am like "O got tomorrow is the 5th" then on the 6th Im like "yes, its over I got trough it but in 30 more days it will be here again AHHH". Yeah ok and I wonder why I keep getting gray hairs.

Why cant I just forget about the day and see it as just another day in the month. Well my concussion to that is I feel guilty. No sure why I guess because as each day passed I know that mom is missing out on so much in my life, even if its just a thought I want to tell her or a funny I read or heard I still feel like she is missing out on everything !!

Well I am out of here for now. I will be Missing in Action (MIA) for a while ... gonna surf a few days away to clear my mind!!

CATCH YA ALL SOON!!

No comments: