Thursday, September 15, 2005

WHY DAKOTA

DAKOTA's new nickname is LAMPSHADE :)
HE LOOKS SO SAD :(

I dont consider my self a bad person .. ok ok ok we all have our moments, angry, happy, sad, crazy, our experimental stages in life but over all I think I am a good person. So I have come to the conclusion that bad things happen to good people, so why the hell cant I be bad so good things will happen to me.

Anyway its only 10:38am and I have a feeling its gonna be a long ass day. I moved dakota's big bed downstairs OMG to carry an 82lbs dog up and down the stairs was gonna kill me at the age of 25 so after the 7th trip my lesson was learned I said NO MORE and took it all downstairs. Dakota is doing ok the lampshade still gets in the way and he is still acting really weird but then again what did you expect from something like this. I am home alone with Dakota right now and to tell you the truth I am scared. Wow for the first time in forever I am scared of my dog and the shit ass part is I know he can sense my fear. I know he is in pain and I keep trying to help but when I move him or even help him lay down he tends to show me his teeth. He is not at all an aggressive dog so I guess that is normal and he is just trying to tell me to "LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE". I guess I am more frustrated in the fact that he cant talk and tell me whats wrong or what he need so in many ways I feel helpless. I laid down with him for a while a he finally fell asleep ahhhh he was out like a light then when I left the room he started to whine so I went back to lay with him again. I dont think he wants to be alone :( I dont blame him I would not want to be left along either!!

I cant help but wonder what if I lost my dog, what if the outcome was worst than it was with my dog and my dad. Wow is all I have to say about that and DAMN YOU "WHAT IF's" .... over all thankful it was what it was and nothing worst, but I dont know what I would have done if something worst happened to Dakota or my Dad.

I am out for now gonna try to catch some ZzzzZzzZZzz's I am so tired but I will keep ya posted

No comments: