Sunday, September 18, 2005

DEDICATION TO C.GOMES

..........NEED I SAY MORE ........

This POST is dedicated to CHRIS GOMES who is being deployed today for IRAQ
Lets keep him in our prayers and thoughts




Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonligh Someone's thinking of me and loving me tonight. Somewhere out there someone's saying a prayer That we'll find one another in that big somewhere out there. And even though I know how very far apart we are it helps to think we might be wishing on the same bright starAnd when the night wind starts to sing a lonesome lullaby It helps to think we're sleeping underneath the same big sky.... Somewhere out there if love can see us through Then we'll be together somewhere out there Out where dreams come true And even though I know how very far apart we areIt helps to think we might be wishing on the same bright star And when the night wind starts to sing a lonesome lullaby It helps to think we're sleeping underneath the same big sky Somewhere out there if love can see us through Then we'll be together somewhere out thereOut where dreams come true

Alyssa I am here for you so if you need anything just give me a call my line is always open!! For good times and bad times I'll be on your side forever more :) THATS WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR!!

xoxo Chrissie

P.S> I'll be there for you :) These 5 words I swar to you !!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a friend, and chris come home safe!
LS

Anonymous said...

Dude that means the world to me and im soooo glad you did that you so have to put that same thing on my myspace... I love you dude!!! When you breathe i wanna be the air for you, ill be there for you!!! Love Thanks a million!!

Anonymous said...

I am proud to be an american!! I am not one but I am sure you love the red white and the blue! Chrissie that dedication touched the heart. We need more people like you in the world who do care!
xo
J Bergalou