Saturday, March 25, 2006

5 years ago today :)












5 years ago today I saw him, I touched him, I fell in love with him, I paid 20 bucks for him, I took him home, I named him, and made him a part of my family. 5 years ago today I not only rescued him but be found a way to rescue me. After all the good times, the bad times, the sad times, and also the lonely times he never complained not once. He always found a way to love me, be there for me, and never leave my side no matter what ... okokok when it came to treats he was long gone hehe but every other time he was always right by my side through thick and thin!

Dakota is my friend, my partner, my defender, he is my dog.
I am his life, his love, his leader.
He will be mine, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
I owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww that's sweet :)

I heart Dakota too!