Friday, March 31, 2006

NEW CELL PHONE

CHECK OUT MY NEW PHONE .... omg dont fucken ask me what happened to my old one ... lets just say I tried to be an engineer and well a hot glue gun is just that (HOT GLUE) and well heat does melts plastic ... I am not gonna say anything else about that!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got it yesterday and I like it but also hate it .... you know how you get use to something and fall in love with it then the world just changes everything on you ... well I love sony ericsson phones ... the look, the complex part about them, but also they have always been good to me :) ... so from now until forever I will own a sony ericsson, but I do have to get use to the swinging part to open it ... You only have to open it to dial thank god but its all good because I have all my numbers stored in it so I only have to open to dial like I said or text ... it is a little heavier than all my other phones but we will see how it goes ... I have 30 days to try it out and from playing with it the past few hrs I do have to say I am loving it haha.

Click on link :)
NEW CELL PHONE PIC

No comments: