Wednesday, March 08, 2006

RUN FOREST :)

I have been running (jogging) every day for the past two months ... on average about 2 to 3 miles and yeah now and then I do cheat and miss a day... I am only human but WHATEVER because we all need a break from time to time hehehe .... Anyway I befriended these two older women who walk every night .... sometimes I will run a little farther just so I can walk with them when I do have to turn around .... its so funny because some night I will have to work so I will run in the early morning and miss them ... well after a few days of that when I do see them they again it never fails they both always say "WE THOUGHT YOU GAVE UP ON US" hehehe ... its funny and I love running into them ... at times I catch myself looking around for them when I do run and I have not seen them!!

Well that is not why I blogged I just felt like sharing that with the world ...

What I really wanted to say was .... WHY THE SHIT ARE SNEAKERS SO DAMN EXPENSIVE ... chuuu chingggg $$$$$$ ..... I have come to the conclusion that I have to buy new running shoes every two months and lets just say even though I am mother fucken cheep .... when it comes to sneakers I tend to spend a little more than I want to but hey sometimes you just have to do what you dont want to do ..... well after running today I feel like its time for a new pair so I have to hit the mall sometime this weekend because I head on the radio that footlocker is having a huge sale!! Whoohooo Sale means a little less dent in my checkbook and money in my pocket hehehe!!

My new mission is to put $10.00 a week aside for new sneakers ... in two months I will have 80 bucks put aside for my next new pair whoohooohoo what a plan!!!

No comments: