Saturday, March 18, 2006

V for VENDETTA

Forgot to tell you all ... last night (early last night) I went to see V for Vendetta with alyssa and it was sooo good ... you have to pay attention to every part of the movie and the British accent was sort of hard to follow at times but its a must see if you like action and suspense .. I am not gonna give a movie review on it because I dont want to ruin any part of the movie but for me to say it was great great great and a must see one without supporting a review you all know it must have totally been a hit .... IT BETTER WIN MOVIE AWARDS .... my thought::: it was well written and a well executed flick! WARNING: It really made you think about our government and also issues in the world today ... it was a very very very very controversial flix and I think that is why I liked it so much..... WARNER BROTHERS touched subjects that most people are scared to even think about let alone put on the big screen but director James McTeigue worked with the script and also executed it nicely....... WOW IT WAS SOOOOO AMAZING!!

No comments: