Saturday, March 18, 2006

ROMANCE READING ?!?!

Ok so I am at work (bookstore) last night and had to restock the romance section .... I have never been in that section nor have I ever read a romance book ... I think they are cheesy and well totally over rated in all degrees of what they are talking about and also doing.

I am stalking the books and came across this one book... I dont car what anyone says I always tend to judge a book by its cover before I start to read the first few pages. Sometimes it works and other times the cover is the best part of the book hehe. Well this one cover caught my eye .... dont ask why but it did .... so I grabbed it and started reading the back. It was sort of interesting but then I kept thinking CHEESY CHEESY CHEESY SHIT !!!!!!!!!!! Well to make this long story short I bought the book and when I get home at 8am this morning I started to read it.... lets just say i an a slow reader but was reading this book and a pretty fast speed hahaha !! I will let you know what I thought of the entire thing!

I am off to bed ... worked all night and I am sooooo damn tired!!

No comments: