Saturday, March 11, 2006

DAY OFF :)

Look straight ahead nothing but blue skys ... look all around nothing but blue skys!!

SAT ... ahhh its my weekend off ... no plans... no stress.... no work ... no worries ... and I get to sleep in ... ohhh wait scratch that sleeping in part hahaha I was up at 7am this morn to go eat breakfast with Alyssa ... it was her spur of the moment plan hehehe I love that shit, but anyway she drove to my house for the first time alone (she got her license a few weeks ago) hahaha it was tooo funny and yes I said a prayer before I got into the car hehehe (SORRY DUDET) ... we went to ABC ... and for all you drunks no not ACB Liquor ... ABC Atlantic Bread Company hehehe ... it was nice we got to catch up and talk ... something we have not done in a while :)!!

Today is gonna be a bum around slow day .. dad is off ... bro is working and I am gonna chill out and relax ... I have not done that in a while so its gonna be a nice boring uneventful day.

No comments: