Tuesday, March 07, 2006

First Interview in a while!!

A little about whats new in my life ... I have been thinking about New York sooo much and for the past few weeks (well 2 months) taking action on my new york move ... I thought my LA folder was full of crap ... my new york folder is way funnier omg all of you who ever saw my LA folder would laugh your ass off with this NYC one hahaha!! Oh yeah dad still does not know so let me just make that clear to all of you not to bring it up to him when you do talk! .... I have my doubts about so much, my mind is racing 24/7, and my worries only get greater and greater as the days get closer to the move date, but then I know I still feel that itch of getting back into the industry!!! I keep asking myself if its a fear of rejection and failure or if its a sign I am overlooking (STOP DONT GO)! I befriended this woman at work while I was making her 2 wraps hehehe ... her name is Dr. Wendy Winstine and we started talking about productions and how I was in the industry but decided to take a year off for personal reasons, and now looking to get back into the industry and also planning for my move to New York .. I found out her husband works as an independent contractor on private events... its not film or tv but really the aspect of productions are the same!!! She asked me for a card and told me she would pass my card along to her husband. Well to make a long story short I got a call back from Jillian Ciener the project manager from this company Pioneer Productions and have been talking to her for the past two weeks. I finally went for my first interview Saturday :)!! I have not heard back from her yet, but she did tell me she would call me as soon as she lets her Office PA go so I am just waiting for that call. I felt good about the interview because I was confident about things she asked me and also my answers ... it was the first time in a while but also good practice for New York when I do have important interview to go on.
No one knew about the interview only because I did not want to get my hopes up to high or anyone eles .... so if anything happened I would have only let myself down! NOW ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME ... I will keep you all posted!!
As for all DAD, BRO and Dakota are doing great!!
I am doing FINE :)
you know what "fine" stands for dont you?
Freaked out
Insecure
Neurotic
and
Emotinal

No comments: