Sunday, September 02, 2007

DOWNTOWN =)

My night was a rough one .... We met these two boys at SWIGS last wednesday night and they called us to go downtown with them .. I havent been downtown in years ... years years years ... to party that is ... and our original plans were to hit the HARD ROCK ... MURPHY'S LAW BABY... but plans changed when we got to TIAJUANA TAXI haha (I LOVE THAT PLACE) so we headed downtown and when we got there it was ghetto dead but haha when our guys got there it picked up and we had the time of our lives....we hit soooooo many places and met/talked to soooooooooo many people .... You know what these boys are the best boys ever (MICHAEL AND JOSE) plus its always a plus when your boys are HOT HOT HOT BOYS.. they worked the room we worked the room (micahel made sure of it and always pointed me over to damn oregon trail boys haha but its all good hew as just looking out for us lol whoohoohoooo it was fucken amazing great!!! Amie got CRUNK (haha it was her turn) and she met this hot ass tall ass 6'6 boy .. wow he was sooooooo talk (hows the weather up there boyyyyyyyyyyy) lol ok yeah that joke wasn't really that funny WHATEVER!! I was the DD and picture taker but its all good I had a blast..and over all it was fun .. it was a late late late night that turned into an early morning ... but deff it was a fun last weekend out with the girls (lol get it amie GIRLZZZZ) ... now today is full of much needed R and R and to watch that movie and finish up the laundry I put of yesterday because I got distracted downloading music on my ipod for our drive around town haha ... HOPE YOUR WEEKEND WAS A FUN ONE HAVE A SAFE BUT FUN LABOR DAY !!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: