Saturday, September 29, 2007

ITS BEEN A FUCKED UP 2 WEEKS

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ok so this week .. was classified as one of my worst weeks ever .. I am dreading next month for soooooooooooo many fucken reason that I am not gonna share right now , but if y'all have followed my blog the past 2 years then you will totally understand why next month, the month after than, and then the month after that, and ohhhh wait yeah ending in March ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... I HATE IT!!

Soooooooooooooooooooo another conclusion I have come across is that friends are fucker asses at times ... well most of the time ...naaaa fuck it all of the time.. but there is always that one person .. that one person who you never expected to ever be there that well in the end turned out to be there to listen.

Its pretty crazy how life has funny ways of showing you things!!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: