Wednesday, September 05, 2007

LAST GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!

THE COUNTDOWN IS OVER.. WEDNESDAY NIGHT ..
TONIGHT is it ... omg .... its gonna be amazing
ITS OFFICALLY OUR LAST GIRLS NIGHT / LADIES NIGHT
AT SWIGS BARTINI AND BISTRO THE BEST PLACE ON EARTH!



Its our last ladies night out at SWIGS before I move .. omg Its gonna be sad but amazing at the same time! We have 2 table, the greatest people going, the best waitress in the world (who I forgot to mention I know is Greek just from her name and we have a bet going tonight if I am right ) YEAH I KNOW I AM .. so yeah she is the fucken coolest ever.. so we are just gonna say for right now that she is greek and cool just like me hehe ... lol GREEKS KNOW HOW TO PARTY =)!! SO ITS GONNA BE A ROCKING NIGHT SO TOTALLY STOP BY =)!!!

MY MOOD IS SAD YET EXCITED AT THE SAME TIME !! Is that possible people?? I think soooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAY TUNED FOR PICS !!!

No comments: