Sunday, September 30, 2007

I HAD A BAD DREAM

Why Do We Dream?
...and just what ARE dreams, anyway? Scientists are still debating that one. Remember, they haven't figured out what most of our brain capacity is used for, much less what dreams are or why we dream...so they'll be busy on this one way past our lifetimes!

Ok ... now to why I am writing ... I truly believe that ... every person, place, and thing is in your dream for a reason... yeah I am a dork but I once read this book that your dreams are your hidden secrets, your hidden thoughts, and also your hidden paths in life. Your minds always plays tricks on you like when you are home alone you hear and think of everything that can possibly scare you..you know nothing is gonna happen or is even there but you still find away to fool yourself. Its your mind .. remember even scientists haven't figured out what most of our brain capacity is used for....Ok Ok Ok whatever that is just what I truly believe when it comes to dreams. We dream for reasons and yes sometimes great and yes sometimes bad, but in every dream you can find an answer if you look for the right things.

Ok so I am going on a date tonight and i haven't seen this boy in forever .. i love him .. not really lol but I do love his company ... so it was around 3pm and I have the disney channel on and from all the stress I have been under the past few weeks I have not really gotten one good night sleep .. hence the text messages IM's and emails people get from me at like 3 in the morning haha ... sooooo i say yes to this boy and decide to take a nap .. ahhh sleep I was tired and knew I needed to at least lay down for a while so I pass out ... I passed out till 5:30 ... and I woke up to this worst dream ever ... ohhh boy here it is ....

Ok so work sent me to this company to interview and do a pitch for .. i was not looking forward into go but I was like sure why not and I asked bro to come with me for the ride .. the bribe was I would buy him lunch .. he said deal ... we get to this company and I tell them my name and they search me and also little bro .. im like umm ok .. whatever .. so I get on the elevator and the elevator man pushes the button and the elevator take us up to the 80th floor ... We get to the top add its this darn red and black waiting room ... bro looks at me I look at bro ... and it was that ohhh lord look from both of us ... the time was around 5pm and I remember telling him I hope we are out in time to get to swigs by 7:30 he started to laugh .. so that comment leads me to believe it was on a WEDNESDAY night ... ahhhhh Wednesday nights I soooo look forward to them .. ok ok ok back on track .. so I go in pitch my idea they love it and also want to hire me .. i tell them I have to think about it and I shake everyones hands (ps fyi all my pitches suck ass i am the worst public speaker ever) soooo that was a lie in my dream hahaha ... ok so i go back to the red and black dark room and notice this room that was empty like 30 mins ago is now packed .. and low and behind who is in the room with me.. this boy who i have not been in forever who I am seeing tonight .. omg I was like wtf ... then i see the elevator doors open and close so I look around the room and cant find bro .. i asked the security guy where my brother is and he said on the elevator that keeps opening and closing .. im like what .. so I walk over to it and when it opens I see him and then it closes...wtf ...

THEN I WOKE UP FOR A MIN TO SEE WHAT TIME IT WAS AND THEN SAW THAT I ONLY SLEPT FOR LIKE 30 MINS SO I CLOSED MY EYES AGAIN

We are now in another room same black and red coloring but a different room one with a window ...i look around and bro is sitting in a chair with he feet on this meeting room desk .. a few other people are around me and also this boy I am meeting tonight ... umm ok .. weird is right ...but this time the difference in this room is the window and I notice its fucken dark outside .. I look at bro and said what the fuck no way am I gonna miss my swigs night for this shit .... then I look at my phone and I have like 6 IM's from IRENE our kick ass waitress from swigs that said ...its almost time, im so excited the night is gonna fly by and be fun, where are you, whats going on, you stood me up hooker, I cant hold your table any longer.....I notice its 8:30pm now and then all of a sudden one elevator opens up .. everyone walks in and I am like ummm ok ...its not a reg elevator this time it look like a little room .... so we get on and you hear all these noises .. and the boy i am going out with tonight grabs me (the fall was like a ride at an amusement part it felt sooo real ... I look around to find bro and I dont see him them I find him holding on for dear life ... hes face says it all (im gonna shit my pants haha) and then the elevator falls ..... 80 floors .... soooo fast ... its soooo loud ... i am sooo scared ... the entire time all I could think about is my brother ... how I am so sorry ... how I cant believe I made him come with me .. how this is all my fault.. and how he never got that lunch I promised him ... i looked up at the screen that tells you the floor you are on and as soon as it hit 2 I woke up ............

OK NOW THIS IS WHY I DONT SLEEP WHEN I AM STRESSED THE FUCK OUT ... UPSET .... AND UMMM YEAH IN NEED OF A FEW DRINKS !!!!!!!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stop eating sugar before you go to bed!!! Remember it was just a dream! They go away and you wake up to reality. Don't worry!