Monday, September 24, 2007

DREAMS DREAMS DREAMS

Ok so you know how they say all your answers are in your dreams... you just have to understand them.

Ok so a few months ago I decided to move to Boston and well because of the accident and my knee my date keeps getting pushed back and back and back and back. I am not the kind of person to ever let this happen. I make a decision, i do it, and I never look back. Well this time around I have had no control over any of this and .. omg ....I have thought and thought and thought and thought about the move soooo much that i feel it is making me sick and crazy because the more I think about it the more I think this is all happening for a reason. I hate saying things happen for a reason...trust me ever since mom passed away I believe sometimes things just fucken happen.... but fuck why aren't I in Mass yet?? Why aren't I moved yet?? Fuck I am sooooooo frustrated!!!

Ok so I have this dream last night and omg it was soooo vivid .. sooooo vivid to the point that I am lime omg are you kidding me....i am not gonna get into it but I think its not the right thing ... i think my calling is here and something much different. Something I have always wanted to do but havent had enough money to dooooooo it.... I am sooo stressed and now I am torn. Why is it that I get soooooo fucken torn between things at times...i dont know what to do and I am soooo frusterated to the point that every time I think about it I fucken fell sooooooooooooo sick!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: