Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A HUMP DAY THATS A PAIN IN MY ASS

OMG it is 3:30am and I am gonna kill little bro ... ok sooooooo not only do I have a blog that I have to update daily , a myspace that I have to check 100 times daily , but now i have a facebook .ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omg little bro is dead... he sent me this instant message and well it was an invite to facebook and well i click on it thinking ok what the hell is this invite thing ... yeah I sign on and create a profile .. ahhhhhhhh he is gonna die .. so yeah now I have a facebook account too .. ohhhhh jeeeez no comment .. that shit is sooooo frustrating but i do recall myspace being just ass hard because it was soooo new .. all that html-ing shit and setting it all up .... ugh ... now this is one more thing I have to worry about ... FUCKEN BRO ...

PS on the brighter side of things ... its WEDNESDAY and I am in FLORIDA so you soooo know what that means hahahahaha yet you are right

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

lol its gonna be a good one soooooo stay tuned for pics haha

No comments: