Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I AM TORN IN HALF!!

SOOOOOOOOOOO I HAVE BEEN IN MASS FOR A FEW DAYS NOW AND WELL HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS ABOUT THE STATE!!!

CONS
-They are fucken fucker ass drivers .. omg i swear worst than MIA, LA or NYC ..
thats why they call MASS DRIVERS ... MASS-HOLES
- the highways are retarded .. nothing goes two directions N and S it all curves ...
the highway will say North but your compass in the car says south .. its stupid
-the squirrels all have death wishes .. omg they run right out in front of you ..
just like that car commercial .. omg they got that idea from driving in this
state ... i have learned that I break for squirrels haha
- people are rude .. they dont say hi , thank you , or have a nice day ... dude
whats up with that?
- all the street driving is 35mph .. ohhhh lord I am use to 45 and 70 haha
- everything takes forever to get to
-people are sooooo damn slow .. in stores
-I hate hate hate learning new grocery stores i just want a publix =(
-Everyones washing machine is in the basement .. ahhhhhh they are all freaky wtf

PROS =) lol b/c i always look at the glass as being 1/2 full
-Dude they have gees everywhere .. its crazy ive totally seen flocks of gees flying
in a V haha
-I saw my first chipmunk ever and it ate out of my hand it was amazing
-the leaves are changing colors .. it soooo beautiful.. i have never seen that
before
-its not hot at all ... the weather is crazy
-the fall is soooooo beautiful
-this state (well really being up north period) has so much more to see and
experience
-they have pumpkins in stores already .. omg I so want to make pumpkin pie (haha
know any recipes??)
-the lifestyle is soooo hometown-ish ... ive never experienced that
-over all its just something different for me to experience and look back later on
in life and say holly shit I did that =)!!
-I can sit outside and listen to the wind .. omg its fucken amazing blowing through
the trees ... its the simple pleasure of life we take for granted!!

No comments: