Saturday, September 29, 2007

Im exhausted **SIGH**

What Ive done the past two days =)

Bro and dad are out of town and I have had the entire house to myself ... the entire week .... ohhh lord how much I miss living alone ...noooo mess nooo men nooooo drama and we have toilet paper in every bathroom hahaha yes this is the way to live ohhhhh how much I missssssssssssssssss it!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I mowed the law
I sprayed around the house for ants
I fertilized the lawn omg i hope i didnt kill it ekkk
I pressure cleaned the driveway and the pool deck
I cleaned the pool
I went to the pool place and got the water tested hehe and bought a few things we needed
I vacuumed the entire house (sorry y'all i dont dust)
I moped the floor (busting my ass running downstairs to answer my darn cell phone when it was ummm still wet)
I did everyones laundry (wash dry and folded) and only have one more load to dry =)
I cleaned the fridge out haha
I fixed my bike after getting a flat tire today and having to walk my happy ass 9 miles home
I bought some food to stalk the fridge
I washed my car , bros car, and dads car ... inside and out...

Ohhh yeah I almost forgot when I was mowing the lawn yesterday i decided to use the edger ... omg I cut a wire to one of the 3 sets of lights we have on our front lawn .. wtf I made like 4 trips to hardware store to try and fix it .. i did it but while no one is home I wont turn the outside lawn lights on hahaha shit thats all i need is for my dad and bro to come home to a house thats been burnt down from my stupidity haha

My final thoughts about this weekend are
1. I can never have the weekend off again .. nooo fucken way I was sooo fuck me bored
2. Having a house is a pain in the fucken ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: