Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A decision from a coin toss

Have you ever seen this movie




Two for the Money (2005)



I saw it the other day with Alyssa and let me tell you ... this one bathroom scene just blew me away .... it was just brilliant ..... from the writing, to the filming and even the outcome of making a decision over a coin toss was just wild and crazy but brilliant in my eyes.... he literally found his answer in the palm of his hand ... it was just a total masterpiece!!

What would you say if I told you I was gonna make the biggest decision of my life over a heads or tails coin toss.... would you think I was crazier than I already am ....hahaha dont answer that... come on you all ... I mean if you really think about it if it was meant to be then it was just meant to be... but I am talking literally finding the answer in the palm of your hands ... scary thought but more scary seeing how far you can really go and push the limit ... seeing if us an people , humans ... not just movie magic would really attempt fate and find and leave it all up to a coin toss.... I have to wonder would we chicken out and pull a best out of three toss... maybe even call tails just because its a known fact that tails never fails (coins are made uneven and heads is a heavier side so it pulls the coin down leaving tails at a face up ... try it ... filp a coin 5 times and let it fall on the carpet counting out of five times how many times tails comes up) ... or maybe even after all the safety nets we have pulled with the unknown coin toss we scratch the whole fate in the palm of the hand idea and just reevaluate the good and the bad of a decision.

Its a crazy idea but one I think I am willing to take ... call and or will we as people test fate and make the most important decision of our lives over a coin toss, and follow through with outcome of the toss pushing the limits of new decision making and testing so call fate or would we (I) chicken out??

I think one time in our lives we should just try it ... see what happens .... see what comes up... do the outcome of the flip and deal with the conscious later.... not always playing life safe or with a plan. Giving fate a try and seeing how far we will really take this idea!

No comments: