Monday, April 24, 2006

HAPPY EASTER TO ME

THIS PAST SUNDAY ... GREEK EASTER :)
HAPPY EASTER TO ME



Traditions this year were broken ... omg for the first time in 26 years I dropped the ball with greek cookies, red eggs, green bread, and greek mass.... yeah we all know mom is so turning in her grave right now, but hey whats done is done .. I had a choice to make and I made it so I have to live with what I decided to do!

As for all else holly shit for all of you who know me you know it was a bad two weeks. Talk about emotions running wild ... yeah I got Herman on sunday I bet you are all doing the happy dance hahaha but my emotions were not all from herman it was more from missing mom. I think this year its hitting me soooo much more than ever before that she is gone.... I have said that in a few other blogs but really I cant tell you how much I miss her ..... I miss the little things the most and cant stop thinking about her. Plus it does not help that everywhere I look something reminds me of her ....... AHHHHHHHHHHHH ... I hate it ...... I dont want to feel like this but I guess its just the grieving process that is catching up to me. Sometimes ... well ....most of the time I avoid things but lol you think after all the bad that has come from it I would learn my lesson hahaha nope never learned my lesson on avoiding crap ... the fact is that what you avoid will one day catch up to you .... yeah it has ... it all fucken has!!!!!!!!!

Short weekend version
-Did not have time to make greek cookies this month.......
fuck if I only had one more week
-Greek mass ... planned on going with alyssa ... damn Murphy's law ... she got real sick .... .I could not go alone so I decided to go to her house and try to cheer her up and spend the sick night with her!!! Yeah me in a room with a girl vomiting ... THATS WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR hehe!


No comments: