Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Dudets Competition :)

I will be Missing In Action (MIA) from the 5th to the 9th because this weekend is Alyssa's last JROTC competition .... this is the whole enchilada you all .... its NATIONALS so schools from around the US get together to see who is the shit!!! Its actually my first and last ... first being never been to one of her competitions before and last meaning I am off to NY this summer and she is 99.9% sure she will not be in ROTC next year but even if she is I wont be able to make it so its all bitter sweet.

NJROTC Nationals Home page

Its in Pensacola on a Navy base and whoohoohoo you know what that means .... hotties galore hahaha (NOTE TO SELF BEHAVE) anyway I am so stoked you just dont know ... I got T shirts made hahaha yeah total embarrassment but WHATEVER I dont give a shit ... and yes I know payback is a bitch ... O god I am so never gonna get married for the sole reason of not having to have a bachelorett party .... good lord .... (Note to all my friends: Sorry for all the embarrassing moments I thought of and put you through ... ok ok ok not really sorry lol because they were all lol classic funny hysterical moments for me hehehehe but dont I get some brownie points for the creativity I put into those funny times for me hehe) .... ok back to the shirts .... I hope she likes them omg it took me forever to think of what I was gonna put on them .... but what I thought of was soooo perfect so its all good!!

I am not looking forward to the drive to Pensacola ... ahhhhhhh could this be any farther to the top and left of FLA ... damn florida why does this state have to be so fucken long ... the drive is the worst ever ... soo damn boring ... to top it off I am in a car with adults ... yeah pity me please because I am sure I am gonna need a drink after this drive / trip! Its almost 3:30am and the BUS well family car leaves at 3:45 so wish her (alyssa) luck and also me with this hell of a long as shit ass florida drive with all padres in the care :/!!

Well like I said I cant wait and I hope they win but if anything happens and they dont win its all good I will still be glad I got to see her in action .... whoohoooo KICK ASS DUDET!

No comments: