Monday, April 10, 2006

I AM GOING TO HELL

SUNDAY Night

Alyssa got off the bus and went right home with me

THE PLAN, THE LIE, THE COVER UP, THE THOUGHT OF YEAH IM GOING TO HELL!!!

9:00pm THE PLAN
Dinner and I NEED A DRINK ... something strong as hell and just forget about all the drama this weekend .... we decided on Carolina Ale House .. the food was the best last time we went and they are the only place SUNDAY NIGHTS that are open till 2am so we really had no choice ..... Waiter (cute youngin) Steve ... asked us what we wanted to drink ... I ordered first in case they carded us ... CAROLINA HURRICANE .... he then looked at dudet ... she said the same ... he brought them and then I asked for 3 KAMIKAZE SHOTS ... Lets just say for the first time ever dudet got buzzed hahaha and a bit drunk but she wont admit it hehe!!

5:am Wake up call

We were up all night ... well I was ... its that fear of being soooo damn tired that you are so not gonna hear your alarm so just stay up and wait the night out haha ... the plan for the day ... she told her mom she was gonna work with me but in stead drop me off and then go to her boyfriends house to spend the day with him then pick me up from work around 2pm

COVER UP
11:am Phone call to mom saying we are gonna start lunch soon and she was just checking in

2:am she picked me up and my tips made that day was 150.00 so I gave her 70.00 so it looked like my boss paid her to work in case her mom asked

4:pm Dropped her off at home

4:01pm to FOREVER and a day
THE GUILT, THE LIE, THE THOUGHT OF HOLLY SHIT ONE DAY THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT but holly shit IT WILL NOT SET ME FREE!!!


Note to self ... my daughter will never have a 26 year old friend ... hell no lol over my dead body!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: