Wednesday, April 19, 2006

SHOCK WAVE

A shock wave hit me today....... I feel like I have no control and I'm screaming at the top of my lungs but no one hears me. I feel when I talk and no one understands the words that are coming out of my mouth. Its like I'm speaking a foreign tongue and no one cares to learn it. I'm pissed, upset, lethargic from all, but most of all so SAD =,( ... Worst off I feel alone.... I feel like I'm not the person I usually am..... I want to be loved and admired for the person people know me to be, but ever min of every day I feel more and more of a change coming on!
Sometimes we change for the good but other times we change for the bad ..... is this change for other people or really for myself ....WTF WHY CANT WE ALL JUST BE WHO WE WANT TO BE ... why do we always have to hide behind a mask, a lie, our feelings, even our heart???

I just want one week to go my way ... one week of not worrying about the world or anyone in it ... one week all to myself ... is that really to much to ask for????????? I guess it is because I have been waiting patiently for that one week since Jan 1st and it still has not come my way!! I guess it is to much to ask for ... even for me!!!


IM FINE
Chrissie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:( I love you

be happier soon, you are awesome, chris!

Miss you*