Sunday, April 09, 2006

HOME SWEET HOME :)

Ok so we are back ... whoohoohoo ... FLANAGAN HIGH SCHOOL NJROTC came in fourth in the nation ... not what they were looking for but they still did good some of the schools were fucken great but when it comes to competitions its all about if you are having a good, or bad min, hr, day , week and even month .......... I think Flanagan did really good I saw all Alyssa competed in and she kicked fucken ass ... I AM SO PROUD OF YOU DUDET !! ...
Click on the link :) NJROTC Nationals Results
Ok short Version of this trip:
Day 1
Drive up- long ass 10 hr drive and for about 8 hrs all we did was listen to LEARN FRENCH on CD.... yeah good lord is right!!
Hotel- stayed with Alyssa's mom ... damn yo no using the line ... want to come back to my hotel room hahaha
Dinner - embarrassing moment that I took great part in video taping because yeah singing with mom about motivation and dedication with a paper in my hand because I could not remember that shit was not my cup of tea hahaha so I snuck out of that hehe!!
Night one- Alyssa's roommates are the fucken funniest girls ever ... hahaha wow I have to admit they totally topped me in classic moments and just a fucken good time .... I met my match people :)!!

Day 2
THE BET:
Alyssa walked up to me when we parked on Base to tell me that I had to flirt with and get 3 dudes phone numbers ... lol YEAH right is right!!

Grub: this dude was sitting all alone hahaha I lol and so asked him if he wanted company ... totally out of character but what the fuck ... nice kid ... talked to him for about 15 min or so till he had to go ... he has a myspace but I have not friended him yet ... ???MESSAGE TO HIM: yeah I am chrissie I felt bad you were sitting alone so I joined you for a 15 min convo .... lol NO WAY IN HELL .. I dont have the balls to!!

Not gonna stretch out the day by telling you all I did because it was a long day but alyssa kicked assssssssssss !!! OMG she rocked this shit!! Hats off to ya dudet for totally pulling all you had to do off and also giving your heart and 110% of dedication!!

Day 3
They came in 4th ... bitter sweet ... wish they would have won but really other school were just fucken stronger ... I think if other people gave a little more Flanagan would have pulled it off but o well you live and learn!!

Day 4
HOME SWEET HOME ... pulled in at 8:30pm and good lord was this the longest drive home of my life ... just sooo glad to be home!

No comments: