Sunday, April 16, 2006

Stupid people I tell you!!

I am blogging from my cell lol dont ya just love Technology :) it is fucken great but sometimes people are just fucken stupid! Asshole guy at work two days in a row... OMG KILL ME!!!

::::WORK Sat Day 1::::
Asshole:
Hello I heard about your mom my condolences go out to you and your family

Me: Thank you I start to walk away

I start to walk away

Asshole: Wait a min I have a question
Me: Yes

Asshole: How do you cope??
Me: WHAT?!?!?!

Asshole: How do you cope with what happened ??
Me: Ummm I dont know I really dont have a choice now do I

Asshole: No how do you cope with your mom being gone?? Dont you just have the urge to want to pick up the phone and call her at times when something happens, to just talk, or have something on your mind?
Me: Ummmm im sorry this conversation is over now I am not gonna talk about this with you!
Then I walk away

--------------------------
::::WORK Sun Day 2::::
Asshole: Hello


he grabs my arm

Asshole: Do you ever think of your mom still and forget she is not here?
Me:WHAT?!?!?!

Asshole: Do you forget she has passed away
Me: Ummm no

Asshole: I heard she has cancer was it a quick death or slow drawn out one?
Me: WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM ASSHOKE??

Asshole: Ever wish you could have one wish to bring her back and ride her of all pain?
Me: OMG GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!! ARE YOU FUCKEN STUPID?? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO ASK ME QUESTIONS ABOUT MY MOM??

Asshole: I just want to know to be prepared
Me: GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: