Thursday, April 20, 2006

VEET ... test :)

Ok you all so you are gonna laugh out loud about this one .... I am a sucker ... not really but yeah when something intrigues me I have to see one if it works and two how the fuck this is really possible !! Ok so I am watching TV one night around 2:30 in the AM ... usually its the Disney channel haha and we all know its because nothing scary goes on the disney channel but this time around it was not .. I was watching the History Channel ... dont knock it yet .... they were talking about the Bermuda triangle ... anyway I am a commercial watcher because sometimes I am like omg that was so funny (brilliant) and other times I was like who the hell invested in this shit ... Well this VEET® commercial came on .. its a bladeless shaving kit hahaha we have all seen them and have also heard of NAIR .... anyway I was like dude I am so gonna try this shit out ... hey it cant hurt ... I hate shaving and NAIR so sucks ass so why not try something new on the market ... I did my research hahaha yes I did and found nothing bad on the product so I hit the mart and purchased it ... I just tried it out on a part of my leg ... haha yeah a part of it no way was I gonna hit the whole leg ... anyway ... it smells so bad ... BLAHHHHHH... and when I started to put it on I was like THIS SHIT IS NOT GONNA WORK I SHOULD HAVE PUT MY 6 BUCKS INTO MY NYC FUND, but after 6 min ... it actually says MIN 3 MAX 6 and since I am greek I opted with 6 it is not to bad ... I am gonna do my legs friday night to see how long this shit really last so I will fill you in then on this new product!

As for the purchase I can say it was 6 bucks :) well spent ... the only down fall is the smell ... damn why cant they add a coconut sent to this shit ... make it less smelly ... but other than that it seems to work A OK !!


Check out the link VEET®

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg...I've totally tried it. I tried it about a year and a half ago when it first came out, i dont know if its improved but, Yea it does work...and the smell is pretty bad but i always thought nair smelled worse. Id say with me I shave like everyday but with veet it was like an every other day. However i dont use it as much since A) its expensive and it didnt last that long for it to be worth it sinc i when threw it like crazy and B) If you do use it frequently (along with shaving, for those 'touch ups') That shit fucking BURNS!! so if you use it while your pores are still open or you have any open wound...you will feel the fires of Hell on your skin like never before.

SJ Nair said...

Hai this is good and about free philosophy HAKUNA MATATA. I can understand more
on it. I mean what is this. mean time I have a blog on Nair caste and all about nairs including nair products to
nair
personalities. Log to  http://naircaste.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey, I went out and got me some veet after laughing at you for this post. It was only $4.99! I mean, I got one of the cheaper packs, but whatever, lol. Anyways...it smelled fine! Mine had aloe in it. MMMmm, good stuff...