Friday, April 14, 2006

Why cant I ?!?!?!

Some days I wish I could just be selfish ... really only think of myself and not have a worry in the world about anyone or anything .... really use the meaning to the song HAKUNAMATATA .... What is sooooo fucked up about all of that is no matter how pissed off I get, how hurt my feels are, how sad I am at times, or even how worried I am about the future family and friends..... I CANT be selfish even if I try.

You would think after 26 years of getting stepped on, used, and walked right over with no one ever looking back to make sure I was ok or even see how I am doing .... I would have learned to put myself first rather than other people but I have not learned from this lesson.... I have to wonder when I will learn and if and when I do learn will it all be tooooo damn late.. because that is what happens ... you learn you lesson after the fact so its really to late to change anything .... I guess all I have to say about that is ... STUPID ME!!!!

No comments: