Sunday, May 21, 2006

4 movies in 1 day :)

I decided to go to BLOCKBUSTER and rent some movies I have not yet seen. I know I know 4 movies in 1 day .... Some can so I have no life but WHATEVER ...SCREW YOU ALL .... I need to catch up on things I have missed out on the past year ... actually things I have said I would not watch without certain people who have well just fucked me over!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First Movie:
JUST LIKE HEAVEN

TOTAL CHICK FLICK ...... BUT OMG it was sooooooo good .... I loved the ghost concept and the fate to be meet theme :)

Second Movie:
Æon Flux

Ok I did not know it was an MTV Production till I saw the opening production credits... I should have known only because it was an MTV show but I have to say it was amazing ... it was sort of drawn out only because they had a lot to cover in such a short amount of time but the concept and the behind the scene in-depth secrets were freaken great!!!!!

Third Movie:
BACHELOR PARTY VEGAS

SUCK FEST .... dont bother ... total indi ... funny at times but it was stupid!!!

Fourth Movie:
FAMILY STONE

CRY ME A DAMN RIVER ... why didnt you all tell me not to watch that movie .. it was good but sooo sad .... all I did was think about mom ... I did love the movie but not a first choice if I new the outcome ... maybe later on with time I will be able to buy it and also watch it again!

No comments: