Sunday, May 28, 2006

More More More Movies

MORE MOVIES .... yeah some can say the unemployed just dont have lives hahaha!

First Movie:
Big Momma's House 2

funny but the first one was better!!!!

Second Movie:
Memoirs of a Geisha

"If a tree has no leaves can you still call it a tree?"
THIS WAS A PHENOMENAL MOVIE

I NOW KNOW WHY IT WAS NOMINATED FOR SO MANY AWARDS!!!!!
Yes it was a chick flick but a great one at that!!!
It was sort of long but it did not feel like it dragged out at all!!


Third Movie:
King Kong

ummmmmm ....
lets just say since I had 3hrs and 8mins of my life to spear I decided to pick this flick, but if I did not have 3hrs and 8mins of my life to spend watching this long ass drawn out movie that we know the ending to I would not have picked it. If you have seen it ummm i am sorry ... if you have not well you just might want to pass on this epic because king kong is just damn king kong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hold up stop the presses
WOW chrissie watched 2 long ass epic movies in one day damn girl unemployment is taking over your life lol call me this week we have to catch up!!!!
LS