Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Rain Rain Go Away!!





OMG if its not the damn heat in Florida its the damn rain ...... WHY AGAIN DO WE LIVE HERE ???????

So yeah the rain rain go away song has been in my head for the past twp days ... two damn days ... shit you would think I would have a life but NOOOOOooooooooooooo ... I go to work and then when I have to go outside or go across the street to the other building I stand near the window and just sing rain rain go away over and over and over .... every time I hope it is gonna let up but yeah it only rains harder ... I am gonna have to take that as a sign that hehehe I CANT BE THE NEXT AMERICAN IDOL hahaha not that I would ever try out ... because we (well everyone who has heard me sing and drink sing) hehehehe knows I SUCK!!

Anyway so yeah after four outfit changes because I have extra shit in my car and 9 hrs of work later I have come home wet from head to toe everyday this week two days in a row... Oyeah I forgot to mention my shoes were soaked .....yeah I soooooo was not a happy camper .... AHHHHHHHHHHH right now I dislike florida!!!!


PS ... Florida Weather peopls SUCK .. the forcast was 20% chance of rain today .. it rained all day long from 6am-2pm non stop ... I was driving in it and also walking around in it ... how the hell do they get 20% from that ... AHHHHHH ... you all dont know how to predict shit!!

No comments: