Sunday, May 14, 2006

Had to keep busy today :(

This morning ... I woke up, walked the pup, went online, read all the text messages I had received from people responding to my drunken texts ... ummm yeah I wont tell you what they all said ... and dont ask me what I said to them ... I had to reset my cell because... note to the world: when you are intoxicated its a bad idea to fool around with your cell .... I cleaned my room, did some laundry, gave dakota a bath, got dressed and watched some TV ... well really channel surfed in bed.... bro came into my room around 10am to tell me he was gonna go to the cemetery he knows better than to ask me to join him but I know deep down inside he wanted me to go with him ...(i was happy someone was going) I gave him 30 bucks and told him to put some flowers on big yaya, yaya and mom's marker for me :) he said ok and gave me a big hug!! Then I get a text from Dudet ..... "Got something for you be over in about 1hr 30min! By the way goodmorning"..... hehehe she is so crazy .... I read it and was of course shacking my head.... for a number of reasons .. 1.WTF 2.I did not want to see or talk to anyone today 3. I know she has something up her sleve and is gonna make me cry!! When Alyssa got to the house she had breakfast and a letter for me.... you know ...I have always said its the small things in the life that mean the most and that small gesture from her meant the world to me .. THANK YOU DUDET xxoo ... and the waffles were yummy hehehe yes waffles with an "S" I had two ... Ohh god diet starts manana hehe!!

When Alyssa left decided to hit the mall (Broward Mall) ....I was gonna treat myself to something ... anything ... just because ... and really if you think about it I am a mom too because well Dakota is mine hehehe so why not buy me some thing or things hehe ... anyway the mall was not at all crowded (thank god because I would have killed someone) I just walked around ... bought a few things for myself and also something for Dakota :) ... after the mall I hit Target bought a few movies, cd's, work out shorts, and some TP because we are out ... yet again ... ahhhhhhhhh I need to buy stock in Toilet Paper hehe!! After that I came home because I really did not want to be out anymore!!


After being home for about 1 hr surfing the net and downloading new music onto Lance (Mp3 Player) I decided to hit Target one more time. I forgot to buy makeup .. long story .. but short version is your makeup does not last forever ...ewwwww you know I had to share what I found out...The Tyra Banks Show....

Also when I was at Target I found the perfect bluetooth headset totally just what I was looking for ... I am picky when It comes to technology and I never want to get the same things that the world has. Its weird but whatever I am weird as you all know lol ... anyway I have been looking and looking and waiting and looking and surfing the net ... I never want to get what I dont like or want so I waited some more when it came to a headset and all that waiting was well worth it because I totally found the perfect one....

Jabra BT160 - Style it. Wear it. Love it.

It was only 50.00 and whoohoohoo I got to personalise it and all YEAH YEAH !! If you know me you know I cant have what the world has ... The picture sort of sucks but I used the black background and cliped out the LANCE ARMSTRONG LIVE STRONG LOGO :) .. this was all I had and I like it a lot but really what I want is to print out the entire yellow band but I dont have ink in my printer ... o well that will be my next project :) ... so I am stoked as you can see and I cant wait to use my new toy!!

I had to keep busy today and over all I think all went as well as it could go :)!!!

No comments: