Saturday, May 27, 2006

Another 4 movies

Dad went out of town for the weekend, bro has plans plans plans, everyone I know is either working, busy, out of town, or dont live here in south fla :) so my last resort was for another BLOCKBUSTER RUN!!

First Movie:
Cheaper by the Dozen 2

HAHAHAHA to many kids but wicked funny

Second Movie:
Yours, Mine, & Ours

OMG to many many many kids hell NO but it was a good family flick

Third Movie:
Rumor has it

Coo coo ca-choo, Mrs. Robinson,
Jesus loves you more than you will know (Wo wo wo).
hehehehe it was a good movie

Third Movie:
Must Love Dogs

ahhhhh im soooo pissed I already saw this movie .....
I have no idea when or where I saw it or who I saw it with
but I did see it .... it was funny and a great chick flick!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

comedy is the best medicine !!! DAMN U CALL ME ASAP
LS