Sunday, May 21, 2006

NO CURSING BET

So I came up with this bet ... for one day (24 hrs) I was not gonna curse .... hahahaha I know I know yeah right ... but yep ... I have come to the conclusion that I curse to much so I have to do something about it ... so came up with this bet and Alyssa went in on it with me. The start of the bet was SATURDAY 12:01am till SUNDAY 12:01am.

I was so good the entire day till 9pm came around when I went out for dindin with bro and this FUCKER ... yes FUCKER totally cut me off ... omg no lie he almost hit us so yeah ... anyone who knows me totally knows you dont fuck with Herbie so I went off on him ..... I was so pissed off that he cut me off but also because I lost the bet only having 3 hrs left!!!!!




I got a text this afternoon from Alyssa saying she lost the bet in the fucken begining of the day hahahahaha ...


I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i don't believe you won that bet
LS