Saturday, May 13, 2006

Welcome Home Chris

WELCOME HOME CHIRS =)
Two weeks of R&R and whatever he wants!

CHRIS GOT IN!!!!!!!!
His flight landed at 11:06am ... the plan was for Frank (Julie's boyfriend) to pick Chris up from the airport and for Alyssa and Julie to be out so Chris could surprise Julie being home when they got home. The girls to-so-list was not to long so I called Frank (Julie's boyfriend) around 1:06pm to ask him if Julie got back yet hahahaha he said yes about 10 mins ago ... my next question was ... IS SHE ALIVE ???? .... he laughed and said yeah ... I laughed and cried for a min then said ok that is all I wanted to know ... if he got in safe and if julie was alive hehehe chat with you later!!

I am sure it was a surprise of a life time and the best part about all of this is Chris got to be here for mothers day ...so you know that is just the best gift Julie could have ever gotten!! MY HEART GOES OUT TO ALL OF THEM!!

No comments: