Sunday, May 14, 2006

Night out with little Bro

Its mothers day and yeah dont I just wish this day would fly by but .... of course my mother fucken luck .. it is not at all!! Its so weird to have the entire world celebrate a day I no longer celebrate! I miss mom ... the little things the most.




WHY IS IT WHEN I DRINK I ALWAYS WAKE UP AT THE ASS CRACK OF DAWN???? I THINK I HAVE A PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro and I went bowling last night. He had plans to go to a party and well we all know he does not take me to his friends parties anymore (damn that kid) well around 8:30 he decided to ditch the party to hang out with me....... I LOVE MIKETO ... he knew I did not want to be home today and I really wanted to go out!!! He said bowling ...... I said drinking ... he said hell yeah ..... I said count me in :) ..... we went to Davie Lanes ... ok that is what I am calling it because its this little shit-hole dinky blowing ally in Davie ... well from the outside it looks crap-o-la hehehe but inside its pretty good. It was X-factor BOWLING night (black lights, music, and a whole lot of fun) We got lane 19 (YEAH YEAH) and no lie bowled from 9pm to 1:00am .... Yes drinking was involved and we made friends with the group of people to the right of us.....they were a fun bunch ... three chicks and one dude .... the dude was the fun sucker of the bunch hahahahaha ... his girlfriend was drinking and you could clearly see he was getting annoyed .. ok enough of them back to us .... I suck at first ... then after a couple a drinks I kick ass with a 143 hehehe as my highest score, and then its way down hill after that. I think we bowled at least 20 games (14.99 gets you to bowl all night long) so yeah my entire body hurts ... ahhhhhh ......... but it was sooo much fun .... Ohh yeah 3 bucket of beer, and 3 pitchers later bro was sooooo done ... It was funny to see him drunk ... hahahaha he puked in the bathroom before we left ... blahhhh is right and the entire car ride home he would not shut the fuck up ... talking all nonsense about mom ... I think he needed to say the stuff he told me but it was still funny ... I would put the volume on the radio up and he would stop talking for about 1 min and then lower it hahahaha!!

As for me I did drink (5 beers and 1 midori sour) the sour was free because the bartender totally did not know how to make it ... she had 2 mixing books out and she still fucked it up .... she put to much midori mix in it so that is all you really tasted ... and the drink was glowing green hahahaha so when she saw it looked nothing like the picture she said its free ... WHOOHOOOOO hey free alcohol is never bad!

I do drunk dial ... Sorry dudet ... sorry Jason hehehehe
I also drunk text ... hahahaha reading them sober is the best part of the next day!

Well over all it was a fun night .... totally worth $42.90 of bowling and $22.71 of drinking with the little bro ... we have not gone out like this in a while soooo of all the nights and days to wake up to I was glad we both went out!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what you are saying is your after your night of "fun" you got in your car and drove drunk!! Not a good idea...JACKASS!