Sunday, May 07, 2006

SciFi Sunday

I am sitting here watching this show on the Sci-Fi channel called Ghost Hunters .... check out the link >>> SCIFI.COM Ghost Hunters <<<< it is an all day season 2 marathon... yeah yeah yeah I know what the hell am I thinking ... yes me the chicken shit watching that shit!! Well when I first started watching the show bro was home and watching it with me... then all of a sudden he left then after about 10 mins I get a call from him on my cell phone ..
bro: what are you doing ....
me: what do you mean what am I doing .....
bro: hahahaha still watching that show .....

me: where are you .....
bro: at work hahahaha .....
me: you dumb ass ahhhhhhhhhhhh bye ....

I thought he went downstairs to get something to eat but no he left for work not telling me anything. ... just leaving me up in my room all alone watching that shit by myself .... he just got up and walked out of the room..... I hung up the phone and I ran downstairs to finish watching the show with dad ... I changed the channel dad was watching and then after about 30 mins into this house they are looking at dad decided to get up to get water and yes as the family just tends to do just leave me alone... When it went to commercial I went to look for dad and realized I was downstairs alone watching this shit ... dad decided to go take a shower because he was gonna go out.... WHY DOES EVERYONE DECIDE TO LEAVE ME WHILE I AM WATCHING SCARY SHIT?!?!?!? WHAT THE F--K?? So now I am home alone watching this because I need to know what happens ... AHHHHHHHH ... you all soooooo know I will be up all night tonight!! Damn this shit ... ahhhhhhhhh I just need to know what happens !!! Why does curiosity always ... I am talking .... ALWAYS get the best of us???????

No comments: