Friday, May 19, 2006

TGIF!!!!

The time is 5:55am ... TGIF ... whoohoohoo ... only 8 hrs left of HELL (work) then its back to the unemployment road for me once again, but no worries because this time around I have money saved up so I will be fine till I leave but after that it will be another story !!
......I cant get this song out of my head .......
I want money lots and lots of money

I want the pie in the sky
hehehe ... isnt it ironic dont ya think hahaha OMG I am just on a roll today!
Anyway so yeah not much else to share ... other than I am sooo over this shit ass job .... Ohhh yeah whoohoohooo next week I sooooo get to sleep in ... bum around .... do what I want to do .... and not have a worry in the world about work ... ahhh isn't life delicious hehe ... I am so ready to start a new adventure. ....."Its about time"...... is really what I keep telling myself, but Im really not sure what I want to do or where I want to be right now!!!

Anyway I am not gonna bore you with my boring ass life plus I have to get to work ... I think I can make it in 5 mins hahaha ... yeah talk about going out with a bang haha Im sooo gonna be late on my last day ... but lol I dont care ..... what are they gonna do .. fire me hahahaha!!

No comments: